Page 1 before and Page 1 after - I toned down those pink hearts with a light coating of gesso and then added the red mulberry flowers.
Page 2 before and page 2 after - I used my chalk pastels and covered the page in lime green so you could still see the text underneath. The & and Q are stamped in acrylic, the bird and music line are glued down.
Page 3 before and after - this was actually the first page I worked on and then decided it was too bold and had a major panic over it, it took a couple of days before I worked on the journal again.
Page 4 before and after - I've added some rub ons to create texture in the background and the flowers on the dress, the words, the dragonfly and the bird cage are stamped onto tissue paper and glued down, the crown was just shouting at me "pick me, pick me!" so I did.
This page is all me, I used chalk pastels for the rainbow and some stamps.
This is another page I've added to but can't find the original image. Chalk pastels again, stamped tissue for the penny farthing and a digi image for the cockerel.
This is another page started by me, chalk pastels and a stamped image.
I didn't work on all the pages maybe next time round I'll feel braver. The journal is back with Sami, hope she enjoys working with my contributions.