Wednesday 13 March 2013

Mail Art Trail - incoming!!!! x 2 and a half

It has been a while since I last took part in the Mail Art Trail, and I recently signed up twice in fairly quick succession, before and after Donna, so that we could swap with each other

Here are the cards I received back from the trail

First off, this fantastic mini art quilt from Pam:


Isn't it fantastic?? I'm so pleased that it made it through the postal service intact, it must have raised some eyebrows on the way through :)

And secondly these two gorgeous cards from Donna, which came via an unplanned detour to Scotland - thanks for sending them on, Sonja!


The top card is the "real" one - a beautiful original painting, I love it!  The second card Donna described as a "cheat" as it is one she has had printed from one of her paintings, but I am very glad to receive it as I have seen a couple of these tucked into the Desert Island Discs CJs as they go round, and I was rather hoping I would end up with one for myself :)

6 comments:

  1. How lovely, I am amazed the quilt one made it through! Both stunning.
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send a card to Sonja....love the mini quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt went through the post like that? Wow, it looks in perfect condition and so gorgeous. I love Donna's paintings :-) Her red lady is my favourite it has to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm annoyed I didn't notice that the flower was already broken before i sent it or i would have replaced it :D but I'm pleased it got through ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little art quilt, how fab is that!! Donna's cards are just gorgous, especially the bottom one,I always drool over that piece of art! x

    ReplyDelete