Thursday 28 March 2013

INcoming and OUTgoings ( donnalouiserodgers)



Pat and I agreed to do a mail art exchange when we mailed out our exquisite corpses,  she sent me a beautiful waxed postcard, the colours composition and detail are exquisite, thank you hugely Pat,

and by coincidence I  have today mailed Sherry both my corpse (so to speak) and Nigel's CJ, though it may not arrive until Tuesday?

I also mailed out mail art x4: one for Pat, one for Sonja, one for Virginia, and one for Sarah, I have been just so silly busy with work that it has been an absolute pleasure to be able to do postcard sized stuff for people,

mostly now I am making babies....and thinking about the torso of pats corpse

5 comments:

  1. fabulous card to receive, sounds like you are busy making lots of art at the moment.

    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the postcard you received from Pat - gorgeous! but am slightly confused as to why you've made me another postcard as I'm not expecting one (NOT that I'm complaining :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BECAUSE you did not lie and just kind of pathetically begged for a typewriter print...

      Delete
    2. I kind of did, didn't I :)

      Delete
  3. Mine has arrived and I've still to photograph and blog but just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete