Sunday 17 March 2013

MAIL ART RECEIVED - THANK YOU SARAH!!!!

Well it's an age since I last joined in the Mail Art trail so I added my name to the list recently and Sarah has sent me through this awesome piece of mail art - I love him!!!!

 He arrived safe and sound and in tact, the colours are fantastic!!!
This is the back and yes it is on corrugated cardboard!  Had a couple of comments about the Biohazard stamp Sarah and people being astounded that it came through the post with that on LOL!

He now has pride of place on my craft table - love him!

Now it's my turn to create some mail art, I've actually got a stack in hand, but fancy doing something new mmmmm - just wondering what at the moment!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, love the rabbit image and the colours are great....bbbrrraaaiiinsss!

    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha mine got thorugh the post with bomb threats on it!!! back in the day we really did have freedom of speech and the 'terrorists' at the time (IRA) were just as scary as our terrorists of today....(bear in mind I have lived a long life as an englishwoman with an irishman so I have had interesting prejudices sent my way)

    long live edgy art!

    dxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh similar hubby is an English man and I was next generation Irish and my hubby worked for MOD LOL!

      Delete
  3. Such lovely art and I love the fact it's on corrugated cardboard - great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BBBRRRAIIIIIINNNNNNS or CCCCCAAAARRRROOOOOOTTTTTTS :)

    ReplyDelete