Monday 25 March 2013

COLLABOR-ART PRAYER FLAG Project Round 2



Pat (Group1)  sent me a lovely spring coloured appliquéd fabrics base, I forgot to take my before pictures for both flags I'm working on, when I get them I'll add them to this post.  I stamped bright red and orange flowers over the base and then machine stitched lots of petals around the bigger red flower.  I also added a lime green fringe.  Its always difficult to know when to stop but I think there is still plenty that can be done here.



Flo (Group2) sent me an earthy abstract base.  I stamped swirls all over it, machine stitched them and then stencilled my all time favourite image of a goddess over this, I then added an earthy coloured ribbon as a fringe.  I look forward to seeing how both these are finished off in the final round.

TFL Lou x


5 comments:

  1. These are both lovely. I'm now wishing I joined this group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, these are lovely...I look forward to seeing more

    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool seeing where these things go! Loving both of these so far. I'm wondering if I haven't done enough for my "2nd stage" flags as I have tried to hold back to give the 3rd step plenty of scope....

    ReplyDelete