Wednesday 28 November 2012

PAIRS JOURNAL DONNA & VIRGINIA

Well it's a while since I've posted, but on the grounds I'm sending Donna the Desert Island Disks journals I thought I'd post my pairs journal at the same time, it feels 'almost done' but Donna assures me that we're nowhere near finished LOL!

So here is a page I doodled on and Donna start colouring in and I've continued with.
Then I've added a half image, I've painted the left hand side, I've added a flappy tag and some canvas
Up close a cog that I've made added to some baker's twine
Some tickets from our visit to Crich Tramway Museum
 I've colour in the image a bit more and add the word select
 So there you have it, it's off to Donna's shortly to see what else she wants to add!

2 comments:

  1. I adore the eclectic nature of these journals, truly anything goes! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These journals look so tactile. Their going to be great when they finally end.

    ReplyDelete