This is step two of Lou's sardine can that is now ready to post Monday after I had a senior blip and lost Sherry's postal address.
This is what I got in the mail and the colour was lovely very burnished gold and vintage.
I keep various odds and ends that catch my eye and I had two deer from a christmas card I liked one year that had been waiting for that right something to come along. I used one of the deer while the other is actually heading for Sherry's tin that is half done already after arriving yesterday.
I coated the base with texture paste and sequin waste and the used a Stampin Up shimmer paint when it was dry. The angel is from Lisa's Altered Art and I printed her out on cardstock so she was sturdy and could be mounted at the front of the tin.
There was some cotton wool for the snowy effect. I also wrapped the tin with twine and then glued down some microbeads from my cross stitch stash. The wood veneer trees are Studio Calico embossed with some Blonde Moments UTEE.
I have really enjoyed this swap but stopping is an issue so there is something left for the other participants. I've got a Halloween tin on my mind just now as I've found the tins really inspiring.