Friday 13 April 2012

Introducing.....Irene

(I'm posting this blurb on Irene's behalf as she doesn't have a blogger account - Sarah)

have always loved to make things, fabric and embroidery were my first loves and things that I still enjoy but now I like to incorporate with mixed media at times;


I like the fun of a new challenge even if sometimes it’s not quite my style 


What is my style? Well a bit eclectic really, but I love bling, richness and all thing OTT - as an indication I went to Venice last year and was in pure heaven.


I have also discovered altering books which has become a bit of a passion.


I also love to be outdoors, walking/hiking or gardening, oh and I’m partial to the odd G&T and a glass or two of the vin-rouge! 


And I’m married to the long suffering Tony have two daughters, and the two most amazing Grandsons


(Sarah here again -  as Irene doesn't have photos handy of her work I've included a couple of pictures of gorgeous things she has done for me in past swaps, and also a lovely altered book that she made recently for fellow Collabor-ART member Shirley)


Sorry for rubbish phone pic - this is gorgeous in the flesh

From a recent street art themed CJ

Altered book - gorgeous

Welcome aboard Irene!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, that altered book is wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you here Irene and I am so lucky to own that beautiful altered book.

    ReplyDelete