Thursday 7 February 2013

Pairs Journal - Palma & Vicki

I am so very very behind working in Palma's fabulous journal.  I will admit to initially feeling a little intimidated, but then then it got put to one side as life, loft conversions and recently illness have taken over the Abrathat household. 

I promise to be better Palma! 

So Palma's journal now has a few pages looking like this.... 




...and a couple of pages I've played with.

 adding some alpha stickers (I just loved the background and wanted to compliment it)


and an almost complete paint out of Palma's original background.  I didn't intend to cover so much but once my fingers got painting they kinda took on a life of their own. 

In all honesty there are quite a few of Palma's pages I just didn't want to touch this time round as they are just so beautiful. 

9 comments:

  1. No beating yourself up about getting behind on this one - that's the beauty of the pair journals, no schedules, no deadlines :)

    (which reminds me, now that Shirley is fighting fit again I really ought to do some work in hers! :D)

    These pages, I especially love the first and last, are gorgeous, such vibrant colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are having too much on right now and why not give yourself a break I think you deserve it! ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, I would feel that way too! BUT you've done a beautiful job - I love those stars - and all that lovely texture! Thanks for your visit, it was great to catch up with you, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pages look fab, i love the vibrancy of the last one and the one with the alpha stickers on x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pages and always difficult to start inputting your art on top of someone else's but a great learning curve

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pages are fabulous Vicki, the colours are really yummy. I love the way the pair journals work and like Sarah says no pressure to as and when they get done, otherwise I would be in Stress city by now. Enjoy the journey. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both these journals are so vibrant and colourful. It's a perfect pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. see I really really love doing the pairs journal, and every post tht is about them demonstrate how much we are all learning from participating, absolute stunning Art you are doing

    and here that is DOWN TO BOTH OF YOU, COLLABORATION IN ACTION,

    neither of you would have a journal like these without each other,

    sorry to shout - just had to! dxxxx

    ReplyDelete