Saturday 16 February 2013

Hi there and Purely Collaged postcards

Hi I'm Jasmine.

Although I've been a member on here for a while, I've never managed to fathom out how to post an introduction or update other than to leave a message and even then not as successfully as i would like, so here goes.....

I've always dabbled on the artistic side and trampled my way through all different types of crafting and art, and although I love the beautiful nature of the chaotic and freestyle and would like be able to produce anything half as good as everyone here, I haven't yet managed to find the freedom myself, so my work ends up just teetering on the safe side, but I am trying and apparently that counts too..


Recently I've been doing the purely collaged postcard challenge swap, halloween coasters, circle journals and altered sardine tins, which I've added a taste of below.
Irene's before
After - sent to Rebecca
Irene's before

After - sent to Carmen .



I hope I can keep up with all your gorgeous work, and thanks for having me.
Jas x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely intro Jas, loving all your work and don't stress which side of the safe side you are - provided you're enjoying it then art is art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe isn't important it's the having fun that counts. Love the sardine tin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jas, we all stay safe, it is a rare bird that want's to get shot... so glad you are being brave and sharing your Art, because it is seriously good stuff...

    dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jas, good to see you here. I am the proud owner of some of your stuff and I have always thought that you seriously underestimate how good you are. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jas I am another fan of your work and aspire to be half as good as you. Loving your 'I see dead people' piece and of course I LOVE my postcard - that's going in my little shed if I ever get back in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jas,love what you've done on my backgrounds.And don't worry about posting on here you cannot be any worse than me,I am seriosly techno challenged!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine - don't you dare put yourself down, young lady! You make some fabulous stuff! And any one who sticks the Enterprise on a collaged postcard is a star in my book :) I love the wings on the diving girl's head too.

    Loving your zombies (I have a stamp somewhere of that biohazard sign, must actually use it one day!) and that gorgeous atmospheric scene of the cave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant pieces, love the postcards and the 'i see dead people' piece x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks ladies for all your kind words..

    jas

    ReplyDelete