Friday 1 February 2013

Jez and Karen Pair Journal (2)

This is the journal I sent to Jez.  It was just a cheapo book from Asda (a complete rip off of a Moleskine) it has an 'eco leather' cover in grey so I decided to doodle on it, I left 2 spaces for Jez to complete if she wishes.

My background pages are a bit of a mix, I did a vintage one - which is not like me but I enjoyed it, I also did a Union Jack - I seemed to have a thing about them at the time !  I hope Jez has managed to do something with the pages :)






4 comments:

  1. Oh they are looking fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful backgrounds and i love the colours on the 3rd one down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those fake grey Asda moleskine-alikes - doesn't it take well to doodling!

    Love your starter pages as they are all so different, that will give Jez quite a workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see another pairs journal starting off and in such a fantastic style too. Love the way you reinvented that cover.

    ReplyDelete