Thursday 7 February 2013

Mail Art Trail

Mr Postie has delivered two fab postcards this week for the mail art trail. The first is from Karen and I love the quote. I'm planning to take it to work for my desk I think so I can have a smile on a rough day.
The send is from Rebecca and it arrived very quickly from France having stood up to the postal service well. The background is great and I have been having a good study of it so I can recreate it. In fact I have been doing that with both the cards. It's nice to see these things up close in the flesh for inspiration.
Thanks you ladies for the lovely mail.

6 comments:

  1. Both absolutely gorgeous. I know what you mean about studying up close too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja these are both fabulous, you lucky lady you. I think I need to get myself back onto the trail!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both utterly gorgeous and very different - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Love the quote on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards - must have brightened up the posties day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I bet the postie loved these as they arrived. They are great. Love the quote too.

    ReplyDelete