Wednesday 26 September 2012

Mystery Gift for Michelle

A big parcel arrived for me on Friday, full of wrapped up goodies....it was like Christmas!



Here are my wonderful new crafty bits, all laid out on my workdesk.  I love the Prima crystals (lots & lots!), the stamps all of them, the alphabets, the papers, the paints....well everything actually.


Here is my mystery gift a beautiful handmade journal, I LOVE IT sooooo much. Thank you my secret gifter (I still have no idea who you are!)



Well I just couldn't wait to make something with my new arty bits.
So I got straight to work on the first page in my gorgeous handmade journal.


I had to make something from 3 of my new items, so I used my new journal, the art butterfly stamp, and the making memories transfer letters (love these).

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to my mystery giver. xx
I will treasure it forever. Michelle x

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Gorgeous goodies and that journal is just amazing! Love how you have christened it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blue eyed girl! and glad you enjoyed unwrapping all your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness... what an amazing package of wonderful goodies. I'm particularly in awe of that journal and love your first page x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been busted :) Glad you liked everything Michelle, I thought that the journal would be the thing to give it away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely parcel and I did guess Sarah when I saw the journal. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete