Wednesday 5 September 2012

Hello from me too.

Hi everyone, I'm Karen (Kitty Crafts on UKScrappers/Stampers)

Thanks for letting me join in with this fab group of VERY talented people ... I'll be the runt of the litter lol !! This is just a very short introduction for now as I need to add pics and things but they are all on the other PC, so I will edit this post a little later.

It is very daunting to be joining in somewhere where all the work is exceptional, I have not been doing mixed media stuff for very long and so am still on a learning curve but I am loving every minute of it.  I started off on the card making/scrap booking route but I haven't scrapped for years (other than in CJs) and my card making is now 'when I need one in a hurry' (though I refuse to buy a card from a shop anymore) I take part in a lot of swaps on UK Scrappers, I haven't plucked up the courage to join any on UK Stampers yet.  I look forward to joining in some stuff on here :)

Well, that is just a short hello from me, like I say, I'll be back to update as soon as I can and now I am off for a wander ... thanks again :D

10 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    nice to meet you, you will fit in jsut fine...

    dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack - I firmly believe we're all on a learning curve till we pop our clogs :)

    And believe me, I've just seen your blog - you have NOTHING to be daunted about - your stuff is amazing!

    Carmen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy seeing you here! Welcome to the fold bird xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello you lovely to see you joining us here - and your work is amazing!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello and welcome..looking forward to seeing your work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Glad your joining us. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, looking forward to seeing your work x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome aboard Karen - but let's get some piccies on this post, chop chop :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really good to see you joining us here Karen, have fun, nor pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen. Pleased to see I am your pairs journa partner. I've made a book and will get started hopefully soon, but I' don't know how we get together. I'll ask Sarah. Jez

    ReplyDelete