Wednesday 30 May 2012

Sue and Sam journal

 I made this page with printed tissue in the background, added the figure and he just seemed to be saying "sshhhh" to me!

 I added a pocket to this page with a printed paper bag.....................

 Sam sent me some note book pages with "note to self" and "pro and con" on them.....I used them to make an extra little journal that fits inside the pocket.........

I added alphbet tabs to the edges of the pages.

Finally I glued some braille paper to these pages and brushed over some gesso.
Over to you Sam!!!

9 comments:

  1. looking good I like the pocket and use of braille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's gorgeous - I love the mini book you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, so looking forward to working on this again. I love the mini book with the braile paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so far so good - love the little book and pocket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmm braille paper. Loving everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shhhhhhhh man :) I thought he was a snowman at first glance lol, then I spotted his fetching bloomers. That little mini book is fantabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love the Shhhhhhh man,and the mini book.....well love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this... the egg dead man, sort of creeeepy in a nightmare-ish sort of way, I mean, if he said ssshhh!! to me, I'd be struck dumb for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much to see and what a great idea use the braille paper.
    Loving it all. :-)
    X

    ReplyDelete