SIGN UP DEADLINE : NOW CLOSED FOR SIGNUPS
POST DEADLINE: 21st SEPTEMBER 2012
REVEAL DEADLINE: 19th OCTOBER 2012
So, Collabor-ARTists, who fancies doing a little Secret Santa swap .... in the height of summer? (Yes, I know, it's constantly raining, but trust me, this is all the Summer we're getting, so make the most of it!)
We're all skint thanks to that pesky recession, so the budget for this one (excluding p&p of course) is zero, nada, zilch
Your gift for your swap partner is to be gathered entirely from your own stash - kind of a "one man's trash is another man's treasure" thing....
But of course we don't want you sending actual trash! Please gather together NICE art/craft supplies that you can spare and you think your partner would love:
eg - rubber stamps that you don't use any more
- ink pads or paint colours you accidentally bought a double of
- embellishments you have too many of
- tools you thought you would use but don't
- papers you have multiples of
(second hand or partly used items are fine as long as they are in good condition and still usable)
And pop them all in a box along with one handmade item - a card, ATC, bookmark, bag charm, pin cushion, tea cozy, whatever you fancy making (hint to my partner, can I please have a lifesized hand knitted replica of the spaceship Serenity from Firefly, or a fully operational TARDIS, thank you :) )
The twist? (because this is a collaborative art community after all) - when you receive your mystery parcel, you have one month to make something using at least three items from your gift, and post a photo of it on here, along with a photo of all the lovely goodies you received.
So - who's in? (just edit yourself onto the list)
1. Sarah (Flo) - posted and received (love all my goodies! it's like Christmas!)
2. Virginia - posted and received oh and I agree it's like Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Carmen - received and posted
4. Sonja- posted and received
5. Pat - sent and received
6. Lou aka Posh Scot - posted and received
7. Leanie -
8. Sherry - posted
9. Donna 'i can crochet a tardis' Rodgers - posted and recieved
10. Michelle Webb - delivered and recieved
11. Effie - received
PLEASE UPDATE THE LIST ABOVE TO INDICATE WHEN YOU HAVE POSTED AND RECEIVED YOUR RESPECTIVE PARCELS
Sign up deadline is Friday 31st August.
At that point I'll pair everyone up (NB you won't be sending to the same person you receive from, so it will all be a surprise) and let you know the identity of your giftee.
Then you will have three weeks to check out their blog, etc, and work out what they might like, and then go shopping in your own stash for items to make up their mystery gift.
The other relevant deadline dates are up at the top of this post.