Wednesday 29 August 2012

MAIL ART RECEIVED FROM VICKI AND BOO HISS TO POSTIE

Oh finally I've managed to photograph the gorgeous mail art received from Vicki - now before you see it I have a feeling that Royal Mail have managed to get in on the arting action by adding a very deliberate and large letter P with a circle around it on the mail art, they only needed to ask if they wanted to get in on the action I tell you!  But I suppose this is the joy of it being open to the elements as it travels through the system isn't it!

I adore the quote on the front and the general feel of the card, simply fabulous - thank you Vicki!

Now whose not joined in the mail art front for a bit - come on keep it going I made 36 mail art cards in the summer and I need to start using some of them up!

6 comments:

  1. My pleasure, glad you like it! But what a rude postie!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous postcard, maybe the P is the royal mail's mark of (P)erfection :)

    Vicki did you get my mail art?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah tis gorgeous, where did August go? ready to swap???
    dxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Perfection angle too :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. I'm away to photograph yours Virginia that arrived today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Have just asked Sarah to add my name to list (can't edit post) so in answer to who's there I hope I will be involved with you all soon.

    ReplyDelete